Work With Us
Inalab Consulting, Inc. is an employee-focused, customer-driven, growth-oriented company. Our fast-paced environment is built upon creativity and innovation, professional responsibility, and a pursuit of “pervasive excellence.” Since our founding in 2005, we have prided ourselves on providing the highest level of service to our clients. We understand that this level of service is achievable only with stellar talent dedicated to pursuing excellence in everything they do.
At Inalab, you will find challenging work, and sharp, talented professionals to work with – a potent combination, proven to make a difference. Our people are collaborative, innovative and agile, and demand excellence from themselves and others. They expect nothing less from their employment experience. At Inalab, we consider it our responsibility to provide an exceptional environment where talented individuals like you can thrive. Our commitment to our employees, teamwork, and variety keep people here. We offer our employees continual opportunities for personal and professional growth and enrichment.
- Inalab is built on creativity and innovation, professional responsibility, and a pursuit of “pervasive excellence.” We offer an exciting and collaborative culture that enables our people to do challenging and meaningful work while enjoying a strong sense of community and fun.
- Inalab is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants with a disability can request a reasonable accommodation by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Employees and Applicants can request to view the Affirmative Action Plan by emailing email@example.com
- EEO Know your Rights
- Federal Contractor Minimum wage poster
- Pay Transparency poster
What can you expect from a career with us?
- We offer an exciting and collaborative values-based culture that enables our people to do challenging and meaningful work while enjoying a strong sense of community and fun.
- We are deeply committed to corporate and social responsibility, and embed those principles into everything we do.
- Professional Development and Training
- Employee Referral Program
- Incentive Award Program
- Health Benefits
- 401K matching
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Acknowledgement Bonus Program
- PTO and Sick Leave
- Employee Assistance Program